Saturday, March 29, 2014

3 months

Elise is 3 months old now! She is over 15 lbs already and 24 in long. She has grown so much that I now have lots of extra small diapers to figure out something to do with. 
She is such a good baby now that I don't have milk and ice cream. Other dairy products don't seem to affect her the same as those two do so I am grateful I can at least enjoy some things again :) 
Our typical nighttime routine. After bath I feed and rock her a bit before laying her down in the port a crib next to my bed. She typically sleeps 4-5 hours before wanting to eat again and then stays with me the remainder of the night. I have debated putting her in with Bailee within the next few months but I love waking up to her sweet little body next to me with a big smile on her face. 

No comments: