
Bailee washed off all of the dishes and put them up on a towel to dry! I was so proud of her enjoying cleaning. It is times like this that remind me of the importance of being an example. She watches me cleaning and desires to help an it becomes a positive thing instead of a dreaded chore. I waited until she napped to do a more thorough cleaning and when Dave came home she proudly showed him all of the dishes she cleaned.

Elise is teething and fell asleep gnawing on the side of my thumb during dinner. I hate having my hand in her mouth but it worked so much better than the teething toys or a pacifier. I then had to get Bailee ready for bed holding her this way. It was quite the task! For once I truly felt like I was super mom :) haha. Wiping a bottom, washing my hands, brushing teeth, putting on Jammie's, all while holding a baby who awkwardly has her mouth clenched to my finger... I am sure many moms can relate on some level.

Ending the night all reading together. Bailee had Elise in her lap for the first book before Dave got home and I didn't want that time to end. I loved being able to read to both girls cuddled up on Bailee's little toddler bed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment