Today we are in Washington to celebrate Christmas with Dave's family and it is so wonderful to be here! Today was also Bailee's first day to go to nursery at church and it was kind of a big deal for me. In my mind it is the passage from baby to toddler and I just can't believe my baby is getting so big! During sacrament she was singing the "ooooo" part in gloria to the song Angels we have heard on high so loud but I absolutely loved it. She is a musical little girl and continues to be so independent. Dave and I both loved that we were able to be in our own classes and know that Bailee was happy and in good hands. One of the nursery leaders told me that she was so surprised that this was her first day in nursery and Bailee was so great for them. I love the feeling that comes when I hear positive feedback about my child from other adults :) It sure makes me grateful for my independent and happy little girl!
I also added a picture of Bailee with her cousin Hannah who she absolutely adores :) I had to stop her from trying to pick up Hannah to go play with her. I am grateful that Bailee is having this time to get to know her cousins even better and make memories with them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment