This Christmas season has been so wonderful as we have been able to spend time with both of our families. We had events planned before knowing of our move and we are so grateful for family and this time we are able to be together. We are in Washington right now and have enjoyed our time here as well as enjoying the rainy cozy weather that we haven't had very much of at home. Bailee has had goopy eyes since yesterday, fell and got a bloody nose, and had her fingers accidentally smashed in a door today but she keeps her happy spirit and to us they are memories to remember. She loves opening the presents and has been eager to help others with theirs as well :) I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of eternal families and the plan of happiness. As I have gotten older, although still loving gifts, I have enjoyed the spiritual remembrance of my Savior and having time with family even more :) we have continued the tradition of new pjs and I think that is my very favorite one. There is something so comfy about new jammies! I feel so blessed and loved and look forward to a new year of changes for our family :)





2 comments:
Looks like lots of Christmas fun!
I was catching up on your blog and was reminded from these pictures of Bailee's bump on her eye. :(
We already miss you!
xoxo
Stacey
Post a Comment