Thursday, May 5, 2011

movement, movement, movement!

So I am at the stage when I feel Bailee more often than not and I still am not sick of it :) I love knowing that she is moving and alive in there and I get to feel her little body parts all over my tummy! I went to the doctor yesterday and learned that her head is right on my bladder, which explains my frequent visits to the bathroom. I have been riding my bike to school and it feels so good to be able to be active with my tummy being so big. Today was especially nice with the temperature outside being in the high 60's which might as well be 90 for Rexburg. It was a beautiful day and I may have overdone my activity a little bit by going walking with a couple of ladies from my ward for an hour and a half as well as my bike ride to and from class. I love a productive day, especially when it involves being outside in the sun :)
As for David, he is doing pretty well. Working hard to keep up with all of his classes and is excited for his frisbee team which will start up within the next couple of weeks. 

No comments: