Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jogging stroller that I am so
excited for! I will have no excuse
to get out and walk at least with her ;)
So it is now Wednesday and I am starting to get back into somewhat of a routine after the last couple of weeks of being busy! I flew home to California last Friday for my baby shower. My cousin Jenny took a lot of pictures that I am hoping to get soon so I can put a few more up :) It was nice to be home with family, but I sure did miss my hubby who stayed up here to take the GRE to prepare for grad school. I was surprised that my uncle Nathan (dad's brother) came up for the weekend and it was great to see him again! It has been quite a few years. The shower was wonderful and way more than I would ever have expected! So many people helped so much to which I am so grateful. Today, I finally sorted through and organized all of the things I brought back and I will say she surely will be very well dressed! Her hair will also be very well dazzled with so many cute bows that my aunt and cousins made :) 
When I got back on Monday, my wonderful husband took me out to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, which was amazing after being on those planes all day! We feel a bit closer to being ready for our little girl to come. Only 8 more weeks! I am just trying to enjoy the last few weeks I have to relax a bit before our lives change forever :)

No comments: