| This was a cute picture from Arizona :) Dave and our niece Bella! |
| This baby is my motivation! Her mom has had her potty trained since 4 MONTHS old! I am definitely going to try the technique she has been successful with 3 of 3 children! |
| Remaking our typical photo in high school :) Me with Lynsee and Haili |
| Me with my friend Annie who I have known since kindergarten! So fun to see her and her mom after quite a few years :) |
| Diaper cake made by my Aunt Tami and her girls... i believe |
| Just a bit of the many necessities that a baby needs :) |
1 comment:
oh my! I totally forgot about that picture! If it just happens to show up on a birthday cake or some other form of public display I will just say now, I have no idea how it happened!;) We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet miss Bailee!
Post a Comment