We started doing school the second week of August right after moving into our house and this first month has mostly been review of math, learning to read, write, and a little taste of science. We are getting into more of a groove but I wouldn't call it a schedule or routine because we stay pretty flexible with when and how we do school. Yesterday Dave did school with Bailee and she loved it! For whatever reason, daddy has a gift of motivation to get her going and they sat down and worked through all of her assignments for one day in a much shorter time than it takes us :) It is such a rewarding experience watching her little brain make sense of things and seeing her excitement when concepts click. I thought teaching kindergarten would be a breeze but I have found the hardest part is keeping my excitement and figuring out creative ways to present material to her.
| our plants as of today |
| Elise is in a stage of striking poses |
No comments:
Post a Comment