So I guess I only think to update our blog on holidays since the last post was halloween :) I guess I better do a thanksgiving post before I just jump to Christmas!
We had a wonderful thanksgiving break! Dave had a week off and Blake, Michelle, and baby Spencer came to visit! It was our first time meeting Spencer and we loved holding him and getting to see his sweet little personality :) his laugh and smile are infectious!

He was pretty big on Bailee's lap but she was so excited to hold him :) after they left she continued to ask about him often.

I had so much fun planning and making thanksgiving dinner! It was my first and I look forward to doing it again :) this picture is pumpkin cheesecake that will definitely be a staple tradition each year!
1 comment:
Missed you guys mucho for Thanksgiving!!! I want to try that pumpkin cheesecake (mouth watering) Im glad you loved cooking and doing the dinner planning yourself. Love Aunt Julie
Post a Comment