
The next day in the hospital Bailee was much more in love with Elise and happy to be around her :) It was so sweet to see her love on her so much.
We went home after one day which we were so grateful for. We personally are not big fans of being in the hospital for very long so luckily I have been blessed with healthy births and babies so we don't have to stay long.
Bailee is a bit of a smothering lover as a big sister but Elise handles it pretty well :)
A glimpse of our new normal :)
Just playing around and my phone didn't do too bad :)
It kills Bailee that Elise can't play with her yet or share her snacks so I have to keep a close eye on Elise for fear of Bailee trying to involve her in activities she is not quite ready for :) I finally took a picture after the 2nd round of toys went in just to have the memory but then reminded Bailee again of the danger of putting toys on the baby. So I am never really sure who reads this or if anybody else does but I have made it a goal this year to keep this more updated for family and friends who live far away and want to get an update on our little family. I will be making it a private blog again soon so please let me know your email so I can include you to have access to it :)

9 comments:
Congratulations! Elise is beautiful and Bailee has grown so much! Please add me to your blog. I love hearing about you guys, and I show the girls your pics. I'm not really sure if Reese remembers Bailee or not, but Abby sure remembers you all. :)
Here's my email in case you don't still have it….sillygoose202@hotmail.com.
Love you guys and sending our love,
Stacey
We read it!!! So excited for you guys she is beautiful! My email is lbk92783@hotmail.com
She's beautiful! Please add us to your list so we can keep up with you guys. m2thabu@yahoo.com
Thank you for your info! Sure do miss you guys! I have seen some similarities between Bailee and Abby in personality and it just reminds me of you guys even more! Never a dull moment :)
I love your blog Rissa. :) Baby Elise looks like Jennah to me. I can not wait to meet her and squeeze you. Love Aunt Julie
ps. good job mommy
Thank you! And you guys are next :) hopefully we will be able to get all of the cousins together soon!
Will do :) Thank you! Do you still post on your blog? I need to get that URL if you still do so we know what's going on with you guys! I hope Idaho is treating you well :)
Thanks Auntie! We are hoping to come home sometime this year to visit :) love you!
Well I had no idea you were sick or having a hard time. :( Sorry sweets
Post a Comment