Well I went to the doctor today and found out we are having another little girl! We had to do things a little differently this time because we knew Dave wouldn't e able to be with me. I was able to leave Bailee with a friend and was on my own. I had them put the gender picture in an envelope, picked up Dave and Bailee then headed to the park for lunch to open it together :) I am so excited for Bailee to have a playmate! This little girl is just as active as Bailee was in my tummy too so we anticipate a lot more energy in our home :) Dave jokingly said a few days ago that if we had another girl, then The Lord wants us to keep going because if it was a boy he would have been happy to be done :) now we just have to figure out a name for this little one... She is doing well and is healthy and now it is all starting to feel more real and exciting! I will enjoy a few more months of no diapers. I look forward to the baby smell again and the constant cuddles to be enjoyed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment