Saturday, June 8, 2013

Good times with Reese and Abby.. a bit delayed

I have been meaning to do this post for a while now, so I am happy to finally take the time for it :) While living in Sacramento, I was blessed with an opportunity to watch a little girl named Reese who is only 1 month older than Bailee and occasionally her older sister Abby. I grew to love these girls and their wonderful parents like family and I loved how great of little friends Bailee and Reese became. Once we moved to Tennessee, we were driving to the store and Bailee was excitedly shouting "Reese house! Reese house!" thinking we were going there. It was so sweet and made me miss the two of them together. We sure miss them but are grateful for the time we were able to be together. We now have friends for a long time and hope that when we go back to visit we will be able to get the girls together again :)
The last day we were together
 
 

It amazes me how much they grew in less than a year











1 comment:

Mommy Wiggs said...

I saw this post and immediately smiled! I can't tell you enough how grateful I am that we found you when we did. The timing was so right with Reese so little and with you guys still in Sacramento. I feel like it was meant to be. It gave me such a feeling of relief to know that you were watching my Reese. And I'm so glad that Reese and Bailee had their time together. While looking at these pictures, I can totally see why people used to ask you if they were twins.

We all grew to love you and Bailee too and we miss you guys like crazy!

xoxo
Stacey, John, Abby, and Reese