| Bailee first standing up! |
| With Uncle Evan in Old Sacramento when he and Teena came for a weekend! |
| Riding on Dave's shoulders to go home |
| Visiting Great Grandpa and Grandma for a weekend of geneology and spending time with them! |
I made this poodle skirt for Bailee for a branch activity in Mariposa that was on a weekend we were visiting :) It was a fun project!
| Cuddling up in her new cute blanket made by Aunt Ren! |
| Finally a cute way to store Bailee's headbands! |

3 comments:
Awesome pics!
I decided to look on your blog to see if there were new pics, etc., and viola! There were! I love seeing pics of Bailee and everyone. She looks soooo cute, especially in her darling poodle skirt, standing at the tub, and I also love the one with her in the blanket. You guys ought to send that pic to Ren. These just make me want to see you sooner! Thanks for posting! Love you!
I just ordered a picture to send with a thank you note to Ren so I will be sure to send it soon! We can't wait to come up in just a couple of weeks :)
Post a Comment