Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gran and Papa Visit!

Gran and Papa Barrett came yesterday by my request to watch Bailee so Dave and I could go on a date to the temple. It was a surprise to Dave that I had planned since Tuesday! We loved going to the Sacramento temple. It was our first time and we were right next to it about a week ago getting our brakes fixed in the car and had no idea! The temple is so beautiful and we were due for a visit :) My parents were so excited to come and play with Bailee and visit us. We taught them our new favorite game, Mexican dominoes.

One day she will get a proper ride on the bike but for now she can just sit on it with them :)

She loves getting their 100% attention while they are here and they love giving it!

Loves her Papa
Went to an awesome place called Letherby's for lunch and had this AWESOME sundae afterward and are still full from it!


We loved having my parents here! Dave and I even got an extra nap this morning while they took Bailee out for a walk :)

1 comment:

Jessica Carlisle said...

Larissa!! I was reading your blog, um obviously, and saw that you went to Letherby's!! yum!! that is like a family favorite for me, we always go there when we visit my grandparents who live in Sacramento. Hope you are doing great :)